This outstanding property has views of the rolling countryside and is very well located for walking, cycling and equestrian enthusiasts. It also offers a relaxing retreat for guests who wish to relax in the calm surroundings of this beautiful house and enjoy the beautiful pool in Summer and the cosy log fires in Winter.
- Sleeps 14 guests.
- Seven bedrooms, five en-suite bathrooms and one family bathroom.
- Open fire.
- Manicured lawns and gardens with terrace.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool with changing rooms available from May to September.
- Ample onsite parking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Beautiful views across the Cotswold countryside.
- Retaining many of its original features from the 16th century.
- Inglenook fireplace.
- Four oven oil fired Aga, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.